Out-of-Box Scalable Emergency Notification System
for the Masses™
Getting emergency and general announcement notifications to large numbers of people in buildings or public spaces is a challenge, and often involves expensive, complex solutions from multiple vendors. TextSpeak NOTIFY! system redefines the problem with a cost effective integrated hardware and software solution that is easy to install and operate.
TextSpeak NOTIFY! is capable of triggering text and speech mass notifications and general announcements to multiple destinations. The system is fully scalable from a single user with a smartphone or browser app, and single TextSpeak Device amplifier, to multiple destinations and users.
TextSpeak NOTIFY! system includes a single Device and is available in 3 versions with Ethernet, Cellular or WiFi connectivity. TextSpeak Devices can be purchased on their own without the TextSpeak NOTIFY! software suite and pendant, and upgraded to a full TextSpeak NOTIFY! system at any time.
Complete Integrated One-Box Solution
Out-of-box solution makes it possible to give officials access to a powerful and effective emergency and general notification solution, either as standalone or extension of an existing system, with integration into local emergency services.
The Device amplifiers accept text data input via the TextSpeak Cloud, and output high-definition speech, either to an existing PA system or to local speakers driven from the 25 Watt amplifier output.
The TextSpeak App for smartphones, and the emergency pendant, allow users to send pre-programed and custom messages and alerts. Managers can set up multiple users each with their own level of access to the system. And the system can handle single amps or multiple destinations including access to local emergency responders.
TextSpeak NOTIFY! System – Everything you need, all included:
- TextSpeak App iPhone and Android smartphone app
- TextSpeak Device paging amplifiers – choice of low cost IoT Cellular, WiFi or Ethernet connectivity – line output to existing audio and PA systems, plus 25 Watt output for powering the included or local speakers, power supply included
- TextSpeak NOTIFY! Admin software to manage users and pendants
- TextSpeak NOTIFY! client web browser software
- TextSpeak Device amplifier setup browser software with audio file upload capability
- One-Touch TextSpeak NOTIFY! emergency pendant
- Horn PA Speaker
- Web based cloud management tools
- Options: Additional Device amplifiers, speakers, pendants and feeds to digital signage
TextSpeak Device Amplifiers
TextSpeak NOTIFY! comes with a single Device amplifier, additional Devices may be added to the system. Three versions are available with Cellular (service subscription required), network Ethernet or WiFi data input capability.
Each Device amplifier includes a line out for connection to existing audio and PA systems as well as a 25 Watt power output for directly feeding local speakers. TextSpeak NOTIFY! includes a small PA speaker and can operate with any commercially available speaker up to 25 Watts. Contact us if you would like us to source additional speakers for your system.
TextSpeak Device Amplifier Features:
- Text to Speech – 9 concurrent languages and over 24 voices
- High Def amp for unparalleled intelligibility and direct drive for speakers
- Support for remote upgrade and file transfers
- Switch from TTS to/from user stored pre-recorded audio files
- Complete user control from remote locations
- Flexible power options from a wide voltage range of 9 to 24 volts
- Ambient noise sensing uses speakers to simplify installs
- User definable 8 to 25 watt operation to protect speakers from overload
- Flash based upgradeable file transfer support and dictionary management
- No special programming required
- Includes US Power Supply
TextSpeak App – Smartphone and Browser Client App
Administrators can add as many users as are required to the system, each with their own smartphone or browser TextSpeak App connecting to the Device text to speech amplifier(s) via the TextSpeak Cloud. SMS text alerts from phones are converted to high-definition speech for facility announcements.
TextSpeak App mobile application launches with a one-button, programmable emergency push alert, and then defaults to a set of instant application announcements.
TextSpeak App Features:
- Available for iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets
- Available for Mac OSX and Windows browsers
- Admin – control access to enable user editing of messages and destinations
- Emergency one-button screen at startup
- Pre-programmed buttons with announcement message and combinations of destinations
- Send text to speech messages or playout pre-recorded message from Device amps
- Send text messages, and text to voice calls, to phones
TextSpeak NOTIFY! Administration
Administrators create a TextSpeak NOTIFY! account linked to the Device hardware to manage the messages, destinations, and user access levels for the smartphone and browser TextSpeak App. The admin portal is accessed from any Windows or Mac OSX web browser. A separate setup browser app is available for initial setup of the TextSpeak Device amplifiers including upload of pre-recorded WAV files and firmware updates.
TextSpeak NOTIFY! Administrator Features:
- Add/delete and manage access levels for users
- Define destinations including; Device amps, text messages to phones, and text to voice calls to phones
- Define the main one-click emergency message that appears on mobile app startup
- Define the main one-click messages that include a message and destinations
- Define normal messages that just include the message, the user can decide the destinations
- Define the message and destinations for the emergency pendant
- Manage more sophisticated features including messages and destinations for Device amp contact closure input (DIN)
- Administrators also have their own TextSpeak App
TextSpeak integrates and supports most Mass Notification Systems
TextSpeak Notify! and earBridge Mass Notification Hardware can also add a VOICE to your EXISTING Mass Notification and Mass Alerting distribution system. Improve and expand Notify! using your Ad-Hoc™, EverBridge™, Omnilert™ , Blackboard™, SendWordNow™ and Rave™ systems. Just add the pre-configured moblie number to your registered distribution list for SMS and Text Emergency Notification Messages , and earBridge will ANNOUNCE the text message anywhere you need live audio announcements.