TEXT TO SPEECH
TextSpeak EW – Text-to-Speech Ethernet Device Amplifier
High-definition, world language best in class Text to Speech from Ethernet data
Human sounding speech synthesis via Ethernet in an industrialized enclosure. Seamless integration, simple operation. Real-time voice announcements generated directly to speakers from text in Ethernet data.
The system supports 25 languages and instantly converts text and data to a high definition, natural sounding voice. The unit can feed line level audio into existing PA systems as well as directly connecting to local speakers via the 25 Watt amp output.
The TextSpeak EW Device Amplifier can be purchased as a standalone unit for integration into existing or new mass notification systems. It is also included in the TextSpeak NOTIFY! Ethernet System as part of an out-of-box notification system that includes the TextSpeak App software.
Full-Featured Ethernet Text-To-Speech
The TextSpeak EW Device Amplifier offers a complete Text to Speech platform with a high definition 25 W audio paging amplifier. Integrated ambient noise detection optionally allows a 12-20 db SPL ALC (Automatic Level Control) meeting customer demands for clarity in environments with dynamic noise activity.
Typical deployments include buildings, industrial, retail, offices, transportation centers and military installations. Ethernet connectivity offers simple setup, management and control via TCP/IP packet data. Text to Speech generation includes support for dictionary management, in-line control codes and dynamic language and voice switching.
- Text to Speech supports up to 9 concurrent TTS languages or gender voices. Choose from over 24 voices.
- High Definition amplifier offers unparalleled intelligibility and direct drive for paging system speakers
- Highly integrated OS provides superior flexibility and support for remote upgrade and file transfers
- Seamless switching from TTS to/from user stored prerecorded audio files using inline control codes
- Integrated command and control language, provides complete user control from remote locations
- Flexible power options permits powering from a wide voltage range of 9 to 24 volts
- Ambient noise sensing uses speakers to simplify installs. LEDs and terminal report real-time noise levels and volume.
- User definable power regulation permits 8 and 25 watt operation to protect downstream speakers from overload
- Flash based, with upgradeable file transfer support and dictionary management
- Simple integration into EXISTING products. No special programming required.
Connectivity and Setup
Simple Setup and Configuration From Your Browser
Simply connect your TextSpeak EW Amp via the USB port to your computer, connect a test loudspeaker and power up. The unit speaks it’s IP address so just enter the address into your browser to access the simple setup software for your amplifier.
The front of the unit has connections for the following:
- Power – 9 to 24 volts
- Audio Line Output – connect to an existing audio or PA system
- Audio 25 Watt Power Output – connect to a local speaker (speaker not included)
- DIN – Digital switch input close contact to trigger pre-programmed actions. Optional board available to accept up to 10 local trigger inputs
- USB – connect to computer for browser setup, audio file upload, and firmware upgrades